Welcome to Summer Stage, the performing arts camp for boys and girls aged 4-13!
- 10am-3pm Monday to Friday for 1 week
- Spend a week singing, dancing and acting with friends!
- Friday performance where you can show off your skills!
- Make new friends, have fun and build confidence through playing theatre games and performing
- Locations in Dublin, Kildare and Meath
- A reputation for excellence, safety and fun with trained and experienced camp leaders
- Great value at €80 per child, with family discounts available
For 1 week of your summer holidays, experienced and approachable instructors will guide you through a memorable week of chart hits from artists such as Little Mix, numbers from Disney and child-friendly musicals, and theatre games in a secure, friendly environment. Make new friends, practice new skills and participate in an end of week performance in front of family and friends. Everybody is welcome, regardless of ability or disability — it doesn’t matter if you’ve never performed before!
Each day at Summer Stage involves practicing the three main areas of the performing arts. Participants have sessions in song, dance and drama in preparation for the final performance on Friday, and to give campers experience performing without expectation or pressure.
Camp leaders maintain a fun and engaging environment, including lots of games in each session while teaching dance, drama and singing.
Summer Stage has a reputation for excellence, safety and fun, and we are proud to welcome back a huge number of returning campers each year. This summer, we can’t wait to meet some new friends and see familiar faces back again!
Summer Stage also provides Halloween camps (Spooky Stage!) and Easter camps, so be sure to look out for us.
Click here for information on where we’ll be in Summer 2017.